Tuesday, March 1, 2011

PROJECT BOOK REVIEW!


So, one of my goals for 2011 is to both read more and to keep track of the books that I have read.
Thus the birth of....


tada!

This will work in two parts, or we shall hope.
Firstly, to serve as my accountability partner in this fervent book reading & remembering expedite I seek to effectuate.

Secondly, perhaps to you recommend a delightful read, or instead warn you of a terrible screed!

I must confess my eyes were bigger than my stomach and I'm only reading a book a month. I was projecting close to 3 or 4, which is unreasonable with school on the go.
Anywho! I'm only two months behind, with two books behind me.. you can expect two timely reviews!



**I have never written a book review before, just a disclaimer. Also, probably good to simultaneously note & confess that I have likely started more books than I have finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment