Wednesday, April 20, 2011

NEWNESS OLDNESS

Part I: NEWNESS

As you may have noticed, our blog has undergone a radical change in appearance. I impulsively decided to make these alterations at midnight, while I was supposed to be finishing a huge project that is due tomorrow. Earlier in the day I felt like giving myself an impromptu haircut, again when I was supposed to be working on school stuff.

What can I say... I guess deadlines bring out my spontaneity!
[insert laugh track]



Part II: OLDNESS

Here are only a few pictures from our trip to Oregon and beyond. They are mostly of Christian, because those are some of my favourites, naturally. The real reason is, for whatever reason I have still not transferred the photos from the cd onto my computer. These photos are the few that I have loaded, so.. yes they are my preferred images. If I were to give a name to our adventure it would be

STRANGE PLACES TO SLEEP, BRIEF ENCOUNTERS WITH AUTHORITY & SURPRISES FROM FROZEN PRECIPITATION & CO.

this is probably the most bizarre photo i've ever taken. please note, the bulging utter to the left of christian's head. it is also snowing.

christian played candyland with me in our hostel one night. i'll let you guess who won.
(by a landslide)

i bought christian "the world's biggest cookie" in seattle.

this is a beach along the coastline, you may recognize that rock from the goonies.
breathtaking really.

christian as a domestic ogre furniture shopping with his small family.


the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment