Thursday, March 18, 2010

I Can't Believe Fruit Booters Still Exist


This morning it was super nice so I decided to go to the Hastings skatepark for a quick morning skate sesh. Because no real skateboarders ever get up before 2:00pm I had hoped to have the park to my self. However upon arriving I found a few skatepark rejects taking advantage of the skater-less skatepark. When I say skatepark rejects I am referring to the people that skaters dont like: full face, full pads BMX bikers, and Rollerbladers (fruit booters). Every time I see a rollerblader at the skate park I am shocked. Don't they get it, everybody knows that rollerblading is one of the worst things that you can do to your self image. well I guess I will give them props for holding on to what they believe in. Perhaps rollerbladers are actually the true rebels and skateboarders are the posers. I dont know, that's like saying if you still play with Pogs, or Pokemon cards you are a rebel.

No comments:

Post a Comment